<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, August 19, 2005

Closer 

Two weeks from tomorrow we leave. Crazy. Am I ready? Yes. And NO.

Tomorrow will be a half day off. Next day w/o work will be Wednesday. So far. That is subject to change, and probably will the way we're going. Oofda. I'll be ready for the trip when it gets here. On second thought, I am more than ready to be moving. And I have ideas and ideas. Those will come soon. Sign up for PayPal and prepare to impress your friends. And help a brotha out

It's bloody hot

At least I'm not in a cubicle...

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

ABOUT ME
Name: Corey
Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

I'm on a journey with no destination. The path is constantly changing direction but there are always adventures to be had. "Never" and "always" have left my lexicon.

Google
WWW http:/www.jimspeak.blogspot.com