<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, July 01, 2005

Still alive 

Not to worry my children, I am still alive and kicking (though the kicking is a bit feeble today thanks to a late night and manual labor performed already today). Instead of staying away 2 nights, we returned to the farm last night in time to eat a pizza and watch Wayne's World. Memories of high school came flooding back as I watched the movie. And I had to laugh out loud when I thought about what I was doing when the movie was released (driving around aimlessly with a new license in the Caprice) and what my friends here were doing (grade school).

No matter. It was a great trip, and I'll divulge some tales tonight. This morning we worked the wood chipper at another farm; now we are eating lunch before starting up some work here.

No one got seriously hurt, so fret me not. Only D got kinda close to smashing himself on some rocks, but it all worked out in the end.

Chumba

Wumba

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

ABOUT ME
Name: Corey
Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

I'm on a journey with no destination. The path is constantly changing direction but there are always adventures to be had. "Never" and "always" have left my lexicon.

Google
WWW http:/www.jimspeak.blogspot.com