<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, July 25, 2005

Spellbinding 

In an effort to wear hats less, I found a new means to 'control' this hair of mine. It popped out of my backpack the other night-the swim cap I bought back in China! It's awesome! A little tighter than I remember it being, but it works great!

I'm a tool.

And tired. Today we spent hours at the beach swimming in beautiful blue water, lounging on the white sand and getting colored a nice shade of pink. Good times.

I really need to get my act together and do some writing.

Splunge

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

ABOUT ME
Name: Corey
Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

I'm on a journey with no destination. The path is constantly changing direction but there are always adventures to be had. "Never" and "always" have left my lexicon.

Google
WWW http:/www.jimspeak.blogspot.com