<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Rumblings from down below 

Had another earthquake last night. Us three vagrants were sitting around the studio playing rummy (it was a slaughter. D was just able to get into positive numbers before C laid down the hammer) when I felt my bum start vibrating. This time, it was because the ground beneath me was moving. This trembler lasted a minute or so and brought to our minds what a friend of ours told us: that the volcano beside us has been building and when it goes, it'll be spewing this way. When C was here 2 years ago, she felt no earthquakes. Since I've been here, I've felt 4 or 5. What this means is that if no word is heard from me and the news says that the Kona coast is covered in freshly spewed lava, then I'm volcano meat. That could be exciting.

Got 2 jobs to work today. Too bad I'm tired and don't feel like doing anything. And I've eaten too many beans lately.

But I am learning new music, which is exciting. The Shins, for example, are righteous. And the others...I forget their names but it's new. Thanks to C for that. *She has very strange taste*

Gotta take the recycling out. The pile is getting silly

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

ABOUT ME
Name: Corey
Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

I'm on a journey with no destination. The path is constantly changing direction but there are always adventures to be had. "Never" and "always" have left my lexicon.

Google
WWW http:/www.jimspeak.blogspot.com