<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, July 07, 2005

Life would be easier.... 

...if people would just think like me. Have you ever played out a scenario in your head or planned out your actions/words expecting a certain comprehension or understanding only to have it completely backfire when put into action? I seem to be really good at that. In my head, it all makes perfect sense. In reality, it still makes sense to me but not to anyone else. Why is that? Circular and 'original' logic seem to be my bread and butter. I just wish, in light of recent revelations, that the result wasn't sadness but rather the happiness intended and desired. If only I'd acted sooner with explanations....

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

ABOUT ME
Name: Corey
Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

I'm on a journey with no destination. The path is constantly changing direction but there are always adventures to be had. "Never" and "always" have left my lexicon.

Google
WWW http:/www.jimspeak.blogspot.com