<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

I might use my degree? 

Yesterday I started working for another farm, part-time, to earn some cash. As I was filling out the reams of paperwork I noticed certain columns on the timesheet that piqued my interest. Seems the owner, who is an architect, does some construction management type work as well. Half jokingly, I offered my services as a licensed engineer. The papers guy looked really interested, and when I told the architect his eyes lit up. What this boils down to is, I might be doing some free-lance engineering work (not stamping anything as I'm not licensed in HI)! How awesome would that be? I'd make some decent money and not have to work another ocuple of jobs. Yeah! AND, I saw no cubicles anywhere! Thank god I'm not in one of those anymore.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

ABOUT ME
Name: Corey
Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

I'm on a journey with no destination. The path is constantly changing direction but there are always adventures to be had. "Never" and "always" have left my lexicon.

Google
WWW http:/www.jimspeak.blogspot.com