<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, July 04, 2005

Happy 4th of July 

What up, everybody?

It's the 4th of July today. As a collective, we here on the farm have decided that today is a holiday for us. D and I slept in late (9ish) and now I'm dreinking my coffee and enjoying a bit of sloth. Actually, D and I are discussing the future (not 'our' future. He's not my type) and stuff. This is helped along by an email I got this morning from a guy my sis met in Tibet. He was kind enough to toss out some career and life advice. Time to start the gears in my brain grinding again. Or at least grinding a bit quicker.

Charlene, the LRT, is now gone. The owner came and picker her up this morning, and now we'll have to wait to hear about her fate. Puts a damper on our plans to head up to Mauna Kea tonight and out of town for the next couple of days. Last night on our little errands (beach, grocery, D to work) the clutch let it be known that it needed a holiday as well. Dangit. Back to hitchhiking we go!

All of you out there-have a great holiday and enjoy the day off. Happy day to us all!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

ABOUT ME
Name: Corey
Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

I'm on a journey with no destination. The path is constantly changing direction but there are always adventures to be had. "Never" and "always" have left my lexicon.

Google
WWW http:/www.jimspeak.blogspot.com