<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Don't try this at home 

D is making C and I breakfast right now (the B's are at Weight Watchers, so our day is starting late). Waffles, cooked up in a plastic toaster oven friendly maker he got at a resale shop. The first round just hit the table, and I don't suggest trying this in your home. Cardboardy, and not very good. At least we have some honey which masks the taste.

Yesterday I whacked weeds for 6 hours. For anyone keeping track, that's way to long to stumble around on weed-covered uneven and unstable lava rack with a large vibrating machine hanging from your neck. I survived though, so don't worry. It made me stronger?

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

ABOUT ME
Name: Corey
Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

I'm on a journey with no destination. The path is constantly changing direction but there are always adventures to be had. "Never" and "always" have left my lexicon.

Google
WWW http:/www.jimspeak.blogspot.com