<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

My revenge 

Last Friday I set out a trap. An egg the bait, mongoose the quarry.

This morning I checked the iron rectangle of imminent death (for whatever wanders into its spacious quarters). Lo, and behold! A fuzzy little varmint waited inside! Of course he was none too happy to see me. Pleasantries aside, I hoisted the cage and hoofed it back up to the house, to let someone else deal with the gory stuff. I've had enough dealings with the little bastards to last me a while. They have enough reason to hate me, I don't need to add a furry little death to their "Corey's List of Atrocities" list. God help me if they ever put me on trial.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

ABOUT ME
Name: Corey
Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

I'm on a journey with no destination. The path is constantly changing direction but there are always adventures to be had. "Never" and "always" have left my lexicon.

Google
WWW http:/www.jimspeak.blogspot.com