<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, June 13, 2005

I'm tired 

Yup, and for once it's activity that has brought me to this state. Yeah!

Listened to a Hawaiian kinda-jam band tonight. Great stuff!

Not much else to say. Gonna go to sleep soon.

Today is...some day in June, I forget which one. My departure date is on July 1. Nine days later I'll be completing the last leg on my trip! What is that all about? I can't believe how time is flying! I am ready to get moving again. This 'settling down' and complacency is a strange pill to swallow, and I'm ready to choke it up and be off once more.

Never mind that post from the other day. It wasn't me writing it. I think I was channeling the Mute.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

ABOUT ME
Name: Corey
Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

I'm on a journey with no destination. The path is constantly changing direction but there are always adventures to be had. "Never" and "always" have left my lexicon.

Google
WWW http:/www.jimspeak.blogspot.com