<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, June 24, 2005

I still got it! 

Stubbornness is too often listed as a flaw rather than a positive trait. I disagree with that, mainly because I am stubborn.

It's been a long day. Worked almost 4 hours on another farm to make some cash. Used a chipped for the first time-fun, but loud as hell. Also walked up and downhill collecting logs. Rough work and I left with my clothes soaked in sweat. Felt good.

But the next 6 hours walking around the home farm with a bucket of fertilizer around my neck were a bit rought by the end. Me be tired. Shoulda crashed hours ago, but I sit here and bumble.

There ain't no party like a westcoast party 'cause a westcoast party don't stop

I being tired in the AM

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

ABOUT ME
Name: Corey
Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

I'm on a journey with no destination. The path is constantly changing direction but there are always adventures to be had. "Never" and "always" have left my lexicon.

Google
WWW http:/www.jimspeak.blogspot.com