<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, June 03, 2005

Fun stuff 

$5 bottles of good Aussie wine are nice
White chocolate Reeses Peanut Butter cups make me happy
The Mute is gone. I am apathetic
Being social seems like a lot of work; staying here and being lame seems pathetic
I'm hungry and should eat. That also seems like a lot of work
One of the 3-5 books I'm reading is "Che", and is about the life of Che Guevara. Very good.
When is the revolution?
It's raining again. Hm. No, it's not raining men, thank god. Their plunging soon to be corpses would ruin the coffee trees and my papayas
Ate some chicken sh*t this morning. Tasted like chicken
Ok, I didn't. It was only a grub worm
Jon Stewart and the Daily Show are awesome. It's too bad Jon admitted last night that he does NOT have a passport. Made me lose a little faith in him.
I wonder if cows ever contemplate suicide. Actually, I wonder if they contemplate anything at all
Just finished a Longboard Lager from the Kona Brewing Company. That's a Hawaiian beer
Got cussed out at the library today. My ride waited in the upper parking lot for me while I returned 2 books and paid a fine. They almost wouldn't take my money b/c no one is allowed to park there unless handicapped (technically he wasn't parked, and there was not a rush to fill the spots). They were actually rude about it, and told me that they are "completely inflexible" with that rule. This admonishing was of course delivered with an unwavering and completely false smile. Next time I crap on their windshields
My ankle is messed up. Think it's been twisted around too many lava rocks.
At least my hair keeps falling out. Not in an "I'm going bald way", more like "I haven't had my hair cut in almost a year and haven't brushed it in months so the loose hair accumulates until I take a shower then I find it everywhere". Crazy
For the record-I hate the fashion industry. And some shit-ass show I saw on tv where people are 'made over' to look like some celeb. How the hell is there a second show (at least this one doesn't involve parental supported plastic surgery) that does this???
Priorities. This country seems to have some seriously f*cked up priorities.
Time to play the hunter gatherer and round me up some grub
Enjoy the weekend. I'll be back on here later. What else do I have to do?

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

ABOUT ME
Name: Corey
Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

I'm on a journey with no destination. The path is constantly changing direction but there are always adventures to be had. "Never" and "always" have left my lexicon.

Google
WWW http:/www.jimspeak.blogspot.com