<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Finally, a real trip! 

The timing could not be any better. Lately I have been feeling antsy and a bit anxious. A need to go out and do something, see something, has come to the forefront. Fortunately, tomorrow will see this dream come to fruition. Desirous of as few interlopers as possible, we four from the farm are heading out tomorrow to check out the island for a couple of days. This means I'll have to work thru the weekend, but I can handle it. My system needs some movement and this'll provide a bit of it. It won't compare to the excitement of crossing into another country, but that will come in time. Don't you worry.

Though my fingers will be silent for the next couple of days, I am sure there will be many stories (some true, some embellished, some completely fabricated) with which to regale you upon my return.

No, I don't really know where we're going. Some hotsprings, waterfalls, beaches, perhaps a bullfight or ultimate fighting man competition. Only time will tell.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

ABOUT ME
Name: Corey
Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

I'm on a journey with no destination. The path is constantly changing direction but there are always adventures to be had. "Never" and "always" have left my lexicon.

Google
WWW http:/www.jimspeak.blogspot.com