<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

More from dinner 

My enfeebled brain forgot to relate this worthless anecdote. While eating dinner down at the beach with the other organic farm folk, talk turned to hitch hiking and I mentioned how it'd be nice to be a girl so that I wouldn't have to wait so long for a ride (this was in response to one of the girls commenting on how she never waited longer than 5 minutes. I waited about 45 minutes last weekend). One of the guys (who I had suspected of being gay) retorted with scorn at the idea that I would ever have to wait. "You're gorgeous, why wouldn't people pick you up?"

Not that I am complaining. It didn't bother me at all. Compliments like that can come from anywhere and I'll take them. I just didn't realize that I was giving out a gay vibe. Maybe I'd better cut my hair?

Nah.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

ABOUT ME
Name: Corey
Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

I'm on a journey with no destination. The path is constantly changing direction but there are always adventures to be had. "Never" and "always" have left my lexicon.

Google
WWW http:/www.jimspeak.blogspot.com