<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Guess what happened today? 

Nothing of consequence, really. I got up sorta early and pulled a lot of weeds. During my late lunch it began to rain and never really let up all afternoon. At least I don't think it did. I ended up napping for a bit so maybe during that 30 minutes the drizzle fizzled.

My GRE prep book made a showing, and I pushed thru it for a while. And believe it or not, I am having an easier time with the math sections than the english! Strange for an (ex?)engineer, eh?
And I made another beer walk. The Guinness I just cracked really brought me back, to the days of yester-yore. The smell brought to mind the few nights in Devon's of the expensive small Guinness, and the many days/nights at Milo's of the large cheap beers.

There was one true moment of excitement today. While walking back from the gas station/beer/snack store, a guy passed and waved at me-and I knew him! It was the Fed Ex driver who gave me a ride home from the Jonny Lang concert a couple weeks ago. That was fun (secret: he'd stopped by a couple hours earlier and we renewed our acquaintance then. And I gave him a couple avos and papayas. Pretty raunchy secret, eh?)

I'm trying to come up with something meaningful to say, a good conversation starter, but all that is coming into my brain is: abba dabba dabba dabba dabba....doo?

Let me check the news. Maybe something'll turn up there

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

ABOUT ME
Name: Corey
Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

I'm on a journey with no destination. The path is constantly changing direction but there are always adventures to be had. "Never" and "always" have left my lexicon.

Google
WWW http:/www.jimspeak.blogspot.com