<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, May 28, 2005

Breathe... 

The Mute (Mutie?) is my age, I think. 29 years or so.

I really should take it easy on him. After all, it's not his fault that my situation is what it is. Granted, he could make it easier on me, but that's not his job. He isn't here on a mission to make Corey happy. I'm the only one who can take care of that. Time for me to suck it up and quit passing the blame, and take matters into my own hands!

Whew! That was exciting.

How am I going to start my new fun? Well, some more coffee first of all (it's free!); maybe some GRE studying (to get that sense of accomplishment) and toilet cleaning. Then, off to the beach!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

ABOUT ME
Name: Corey
Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

I'm on a journey with no destination. The path is constantly changing direction but there are always adventures to be had. "Never" and "always" have left my lexicon.

Google
WWW http:/www.jimspeak.blogspot.com