<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Books 

Good books I've read lately:

The Fountainhead, Ayn Rand. I don't care what my friend Mammary Gland thinks of her. While I don't agree with all her ideas, she has some good ones. Very engrossing book.

Eddie Would Go, *I forget the author*. This book is about Eddie Aikau, a Hawaiian surfer/life guard who died back in the 70s. Tells about his life, touches on Hawaiian customs and life, and some surfing history. Great book.

Pride and Prejudice, Jane Austen. Yeah, it's a love storyish book, but it was good.

Bangkok 8, John Burdett (? I forget the author's name). Fiction crime-type book set in Bangkok. I liked it.

There were a couple others that R recommended, but I can't think of them right now. Sorry. Right now I am reading Seven Years in Tibet. It's very good thus far, and is getting me more amped to see Tibet.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

ABOUT ME
Name: Corey
Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

I'm on a journey with no destination. The path is constantly changing direction but there are always adventures to be had. "Never" and "always" have left my lexicon.

Google
WWW http:/www.jimspeak.blogspot.com