<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, April 16, 2005

Winnowmaker 

It was just brought to my attention (Thanks, R) that I never posted the pics from my second trip thru China. Well, now they are on the list.

Eventually, when I suck it up and pay the money (can you believe they want $10US to download my pics onto a cd? If I had my own cd, it'd still be $7US. That's robbery!)(this is why the pics are still on the camera. Why do things cost so freakin' much??) I'll get my Laos pics and the Fiji ones as well downloaded. Hmm, maybe I'll just wait until we are getting ready to leave Fiji and do it then. Makes sense, yeah?

I'm a g-e-n-u-s.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

ABOUT ME
Name: Corey
Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

I'm on a journey with no destination. The path is constantly changing direction but there are always adventures to be had. "Never" and "always" have left my lexicon.

Google
WWW http:/www.jimspeak.blogspot.com