<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, April 30, 2005

Finally on the move again 

The day has finally come to head out and get moving again. And none too soon. The last few days have been a bit torturous and slow. I am anxious to get to Hawaii and start my job and my 'work'.

Can you believe it though? After 31 weeks abroad, I'll be back (technically) in the US in less than a day. Pretty wild. I know I won't be home or anywhere familiar, but I won't have to exchange money or worry about language difficulties (maybe) or any of that stuff. Not exactly sure what I think about that.

But don't worry. I have one trip in mind and am working on another that may be squeezed in ahead of the first.

Any one want to gift me some money?

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

ABOUT ME
Name: Corey
Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

I'm on a journey with no destination. The path is constantly changing direction but there are always adventures to be had. "Never" and "always" have left my lexicon.

Google
WWW http:/www.jimspeak.blogspot.com