<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, April 28, 2005

And another thing! 

Thanks to the recent full body blow, my brain has been kick-started and my inner eye washed out.

Thoughts of the future are no longer being supressed and ignored. In fact, they are causing some excitement. Granted, another stint at Uni may not be the most immediately lucrative concept, but in the long run a good one.

Strange, this newfound tingle. Living in the moment is a grand thing, but now I'm seeing that it doesn't necessarily have to supercede future considerations. Who knew?

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

ABOUT ME
Name: Corey
Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

I'm on a journey with no destination. The path is constantly changing direction but there are always adventures to be had. "Never" and "always" have left my lexicon.

Google
WWW http:/www.jimspeak.blogspot.com