<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Add some insult to injury 

To make this morning a worse affair than it started off, after having my coffee brushing my teeth and moving into a dorm room I walked outside to put on my flip flops and walk into town only to discover that they were no longer there. Which leaves me with only my shoes to wear, which my swollen foot is in no mood for. I am told that "Big Joe" is probably wearing them.

So I am in town, barefoot. Kinda cool I guess?

The first time we stayed at this hostel I left somehow without my Chinese mp3. The second time, my whicker ball from Thailand stayed behind. Now my shoes.

Yes, I plan on staying somewhere else after tonight.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

ABOUT ME
Name: Corey
Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

I'm on a journey with no destination. The path is constantly changing direction but there are always adventures to be had. "Never" and "always" have left my lexicon.

Google
WWW http:/www.jimspeak.blogspot.com