<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Holy hell! 

I am in Bangkok now. And am sweating my balls off in this humid heat! Holy hell it's hot! To make matters worse, heat like this strips me of my appetite so I have yet to pass pad thai thru my lips. After I leave here I'll force it on myself. Ridiculous!

After the calm of Lao, the chaosity of Bangkok my kill me. Khao San Rd is filled with....not my ideal mates. And there're too many of them. I'd be much happier back on the "Apocalypse Brown" (stay tuned) paddling down some rapids than sitting here.

So it goes

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

ABOUT ME
Name: Corey
Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

I'm on a journey with no destination. The path is constantly changing direction but there are always adventures to be had. "Never" and "always" have left my lexicon.

Google
WWW http:/www.jimspeak.blogspot.com