<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, February 23, 2005

What do I think of religion? 

Contrary to popular belief (maybe), I don't hate religion. Inherently, I think it is a very good thing. My own faith has lapsed and is languishing in a cesspool of avoidance (like most major aspects of my life).

But yes, I think it's a great thing for teaching morals and good treatment of others and all that (no religion in China. Go figure their tolerance...). It's the hypocrisy at the individual and institutional levels that I don't like. And the mistreatment of others for the furtherance of religion.

Too tired to go on with this train of thought.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

ABOUT ME
Name: Corey
Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

I'm on a journey with no destination. The path is constantly changing direction but there are always adventures to be had. "Never" and "always" have left my lexicon.

Google
WWW http:/www.jimspeak.blogspot.com