<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, February 25, 2005

Getting out! 

Rumor has it there are mountains close by here. In fact, I am told I can see them from the window in my temporary bedroom. When no craggy peaks aer discernible to me, I am told it's the pollution (heat is provided with coal. Hence the over-abundance of pollution now that it is -450degrees C outside and people are trying to stay warm).

In an attempt to mollify my scorn, tomorrow we are going to drive to these 'mountains' and walk around in the foothills.

I'll let you know what we find.

Incidentally, it's now almost 4:30am. Regular hours for me lately. Unfortunately, I think the call is coming early (we are going with a friend of my sis's who has a car. Works out-we get a ride and he gets two native english speakers with whom to practice his english) for us to leave. Maybe I should get some sleep?

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

ABOUT ME
Name: Corey
Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

I'm on a journey with no destination. The path is constantly changing direction but there are always adventures to be had. "Never" and "always" have left my lexicon.

Google
WWW http:/www.jimspeak.blogspot.com