<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, November 25, 2004

Pictures 

I'm trying something new, and we'll see how it works. On the side bar over on the right, there should now be a couple of links to pictures, sorted out by country. More Thai pictures are downloading as we speak (and actually, that link has to be fixed as right now it's the link to the chiner pics in there. Never mind, I'm going to go update that link now.

I know, there are too many pix of us on those beastly elephants. Eventually we'll sort thru those and get rid of some of them. We gave the camera to one of the other girls (obviously) and she went a bit bonkers. Be glad I took out the pics she snapped of her beau, and of their feet (don't ask. I didn't).



Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

ABOUT ME
Name: Corey
Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

I'm on a journey with no destination. The path is constantly changing direction but there are always adventures to be had. "Never" and "always" have left my lexicon.

Google
WWW http:/www.jimspeak.blogspot.com