<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, September 08, 2004

This inactivity is going straight to my hips! 

You heard that right. My arse is starting to fit to the shape of the couch because that is where I spend too much of my time lately. Ok, it's actually not. But that is only because of the forced nutritionally-wise diet I am forced to eat in my parents' house (forced only because I am being too cheap to go out and by my own crappy food). Not that it's bad food, it's not. You know. Ya right.

My plan today is to do something other than eat, read, and watch tv. No, I don't know what that means. I leave tomorrow for a weekend with college buds in Indiana and Ohio. Another road trip! It's about time, it's been almost a week since the last!

19 days until I fly out....

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

ABOUT ME
Name: Corey
Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

I'm on a journey with no destination. The path is constantly changing direction but there are always adventures to be had. "Never" and "always" have left my lexicon.

Google
WWW http:/www.jimspeak.blogspot.com