<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, September 06, 2004

Not good 

Once again I've been slacking. And per the usual, there is no good excuse.

Mosquito bites all over your feet-bad news. Those were my lasting reminders of the golf outing last week (the reminders of mental anguish do not manifest themselves in the same way. They can be suppressed and ignored)

Speaking of bad news, I am still not used to humidity! I've been back here for over 2 weeks now, and it's still swamping me! To combat this problem, I've done a lot of sitting around and not moving. It helps slightly.

Joyousity-Last night I stayed up late (what else do I have to do!!) and was rewarded by Comedy Central-the played the South Park movie! I was concerned when I turned it on as to how they could 'clean it up'. Worrying was unnecessary, as they didn't! No cutting out of bad words of flopping peni! It was awesome! I love that flick. Don't get me wrong, I don't hate Canada or Candianians. It's an irreverent romp that 'deals' with many issues plaguing our society today! How many shows have you seen that chronicle the love story of Satan and S Hussein and then has small kids break into song praising Brian Biotano for all his works of mercy and glory?

Yeah, I need to get some semblance of a life back.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

ABOUT ME
Name: Corey
Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

I'm on a journey with no destination. The path is constantly changing direction but there are always adventures to be had. "Never" and "always" have left my lexicon.

Google
WWW http:/www.jimspeak.blogspot.com