<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, September 26, 2004

12 hours to go... 

It's about damn time!

In 12 hours my flight takes off from O'Hare airport (I hope. Please no delays!). I've been sitting around long enough and I've spent way too much money in the states. It's time to go broke overseas!

Aren't you excited for me? I am.

And I am very very tired. Too much running around finishing things up today-that's what I get for procrastinating! Feel bad for me!!

Tired....

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

ABOUT ME
Name: Corey
Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

I'm on a journey with no destination. The path is constantly changing direction but there are always adventures to be had. "Never" and "always" have left my lexicon.

Google
WWW http:/www.jimspeak.blogspot.com