<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, August 29, 2004

Oops? 

Maybe not so much an oops, as a "I need to learn when to keep my big mouth shut".

Apparently, there are those who found my sister's suggestion to visit northern Pakistan (SO far away from the India border) a bit ludicrous (maybe a touch idiotic). Pshaw! It may sound risky, but it's far safer than visiting, say, Iraq? Or Saudi Arabia? Perhaps the south side of Chicago?

Not to worry, we won't be going to Pakistan. Nepal (and their civil war, bombing of tourist places, harassment of trekkers for money, cordon around Kathmandu effectively blocking the import of any food or water) is our destination.

I hope I don't sprain my ankle!

(When will I learn to shut my mouth?)

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

ABOUT ME
Name: Corey
Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

I'm on a journey with no destination. The path is constantly changing direction but there are always adventures to be had. "Never" and "always" have left my lexicon.

Google
WWW http:/www.jimspeak.blogspot.com