<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, August 11, 2004

Getting big and fat 

Believe it or not, I've been extremely productive this first week of unemployment. I've packed, changed my address, rented a UHaul (yes, my little gold Saturn is going to attempt to pull a small 4'x6' trailer across the country), I've eaten, run, and now I am watching Fight Club while drinking a Busch Light (leave me alone! I'm unemployed [and it's good beer]) and eating cheese popcorn. Good times.

I got lucky though-my roommate (he wanted me to let everyone know that he's not all the way gay. Just 95% gay) wanted to watch the teen choice awards. We got as far as seeing Ashton Moore come up to accept an award. That was about all I could take.

Now he keeps telling me how hot Brad looks, and how ripped he is, blah blah blah. 95% my ass.

"This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time"

Depressing. Unless you take advantage.

Ikea. Don't know it.

Love the corn!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

ABOUT ME
Name: Corey
Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

I'm on a journey with no destination. The path is constantly changing direction but there are always adventures to be had. "Never" and "always" have left my lexicon.

Google
WWW http:/www.jimspeak.blogspot.com