<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, August 31, 2004

Almost there.... 

I forked over a lot of money (metaphorically speaking. Actually, I simply voiced my credit card info over the phone to some random guy I don't know who supposedly works for American Airlines though I have no definitive proof of that) a couple of hours ago and my round the world plane ticket should be here in a few days (I hope. Ask R about her ticket fiasco. Or don't. I'll post about that later)!

Pretty exciting! See, R, I told you I was kidding when I said I was going back to work (After she bought her ticket, I told her I'd changed my mind and had decided to go back to work instead of traveling with her. I giggled a lot, she didn't. Odd)


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

ABOUT ME
Name: Corey
Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

I'm on a journey with no destination. The path is constantly changing direction but there are always adventures to be had. "Never" and "always" have left my lexicon.

Google
WWW http:/www.jimspeak.blogspot.com