<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, July 08, 2004

Tunes tunes and more tunes 

I've been listening to Kenny Chesney's new cd most of the day (when Alegria hasn't been playing). It's pretty rad. The song "When the Sun Goes Down" with Unkle Kracker, is hellishly good. Makes me want to doff my clothes and hunker down in the sand. Unfortunately there is no sand in my cube and my coworkers tend to frown on my naked parades thru the office. Something about it being unprofessional. Kenny ain't country in the strictest sense of the word, but he's good stuff. Check it out (not the Mellencamp song, you dolt!)!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

ABOUT ME
Name: Corey
Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

I'm on a journey with no destination. The path is constantly changing direction but there are always adventures to be had. "Never" and "always" have left my lexicon.

Google
WWW http:/www.jimspeak.blogspot.com