<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, July 20, 2004

It's been a while 

I just realized how long I've been neglecting my blog! Very uncalled for! The poor baby called me this morning to express her sadness over my apparent lack of interest and the cold shoulder that had been turned in said baby's direction.
 
My attempts to rectify the situation will be better intentioned and will hopefully involve more follow thru than my efforts to exercise more and eat better.
 
I am not going to get into it now-it's late and the Busch Light is sapping my energy-but tomorrow there will be an update on the Wasp War. It began last summer (see my earlier post) and the battle had to be renewed this evening. Let's just say it involved more fire and chaos than the last time.


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

ABOUT ME
Name: Corey
Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

I'm on a journey with no destination. The path is constantly changing direction but there are always adventures to be had. "Never" and "always" have left my lexicon.

Google
WWW http:/www.jimspeak.blogspot.com