<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, July 06, 2004

I'm back! 

After a weekend of reading, laying around and.....not much else, I'm back at work. Huzzah?

It was a good weekend, the highlight of which was the 4th of July Parade down in Crestone, CO. Awesome little parade. The Greater Crestone Cosmic Kazoo Band performed flawlessly as usual, and this year I could not avoid the water fight-I was completely doused by the fire engine. What are you gonna do? It felt good in the heat!

Now I have to shift my mind back into work mode. It's going to be tough.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

ABOUT ME
Name: Corey
Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

I'm on a journey with no destination. The path is constantly changing direction but there are always adventures to be had. "Never" and "always" have left my lexicon.

Google
WWW http:/www.jimspeak.blogspot.com