<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, June 29, 2004

Leave me alone! 

A 'friend' of mine came up to my a couple hours ago, and told me that he has decided that I am in love with Michael Moore. Why? Because of all my recent posts about the BIIIG guy.

I had to reiterate this week's theme to him. He giggled, then moved on.

Here ya go, Billy-boy. Another post about Moore-with a link you sent me.

A 'review' was written in the Denver Post about F9/11. Check it out, and let me know what you think. Is the columnist liberal or conservative? It's a toughie (that was very sarcastic). I would copy an excerpt or two into here, but I really don't want to. Providing the link makes me feel dirty enough.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

ABOUT ME
Name: Corey
Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

I'm on a journey with no destination. The path is constantly changing direction but there are always adventures to be had. "Never" and "always" have left my lexicon.

Google
WWW http:/www.jimspeak.blogspot.com