<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, June 08, 2004

It's been a while since I posted on here, hasn't it? I been slippin'!
Lots going on lately.
My house will officially be out of my hands as of the 30th of this month. That's pretty exciting. As much as I liked getting huge returns on taxes, I'm tired of the large monthly mortgage (even with a roommate it annoys me) and I am kinda tired of my neighborhood. It's boring. Sure it's quiet and all that jazz, but who wants that? I don't have a wife or kids to worry about, so why not live in a more exciting neighborhood? I should get on that, since I'm out of a house soon. Although since the roommate is buying it I'll have a place to crash for a bit.
Head hurts. Can't think straight. Brain has turned into jellied mush

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

ABOUT ME
Name: Corey
Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

I'm on a journey with no destination. The path is constantly changing direction but there are always adventures to be had. "Never" and "always" have left my lexicon.

Google
WWW http:/www.jimspeak.blogspot.com