<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, June 24, 2004

And don't call me Shirley 

I am glad I am not in school anymore. I'm not sure I could pass the crazy test.

Props to Michael King. Again.

President Bush plans to unveil next month a sweeping mental health initiative that recommends screening for every citizen and promotes the use of expensive antidepressants and antipsychotic drugs favored by supporters of the administration.

Maybe the Bush Admin is now in bed with the pharmaceutical companies?

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

ABOUT ME
Name: Corey
Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

I'm on a journey with no destination. The path is constantly changing direction but there are always adventures to be had. "Never" and "always" have left my lexicon.

Google
WWW http:/www.jimspeak.blogspot.com