<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, May 10, 2004

When will it end?? 

I have been having hot flashes all day long. They are ongoing, and I am getting tired of sweating like a roasting pig.

Damn sunburn. It's giving me these hot flashes and it's driving me crazy! When I took my shirt off at the beginning of the run, I knew this was going to happen. It got cloudy for a bit (not that that means anything) and even drizzled for a few minutes, but an hour and a half shirtless in the sun (especially with pasty white skin) is not a smart idea. But I've never been accused of being all that brilliant, so I'm ok with thata.

If only the heat and sweating would stop....

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

ABOUT ME
Name: Corey
Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

I'm on a journey with no destination. The path is constantly changing direction but there are always adventures to be had. "Never" and "always" have left my lexicon.

Google
WWW http:/www.jimspeak.blogspot.com