<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, May 19, 2004

Please shut down.... 

I am shooting for an 'Office Space' type exit today. I am trying to make it to a yoga class at 5 and I need to leave at 4 to get home and grab my crap and get to class. I have a report in to my boss for review, and I am hoping I can get out of here before he shows up in my cube after having bled all over it. It's gonna be tight. I need to keep moving around and make myself scarce so that he can't corner me.

But unlike in the movie, I am going to start shutting programs down and saving my files until the very last minute.

Wish me luck...

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

ABOUT ME
Name: Corey
Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

I'm on a journey with no destination. The path is constantly changing direction but there are always adventures to be had. "Never" and "always" have left my lexicon.

Google
WWW http:/www.jimspeak.blogspot.com