<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, May 11, 2004

My claim to fame (not really) 

I went to high school with an amazing violinist, Jennifer Koh. She played our talent shows and missed a bunch of school because she was off touring and playing symphonies (I believe). I'm pretty sure she left after our sophomore year, and I always wondered how her career flourished. Well, I finally searched the internet and it looks like she is doing really well. You can buy her cd's here and here (and elsewhere I am sure). If you live in/near San Diego, check her out this December. She is playing with the San Diego Symphony.

Now I am off to count cars and screw up traffic. You, cool and important stuff. Nothing at all like making beautiful music....drat!

To Jenny Koh-congrats on your success!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

ABOUT ME
Name: Corey
Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

I'm on a journey with no destination. The path is constantly changing direction but there are always adventures to be had. "Never" and "always" have left my lexicon.

Google
WWW http:/www.jimspeak.blogspot.com