<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, May 17, 2004

More Israeli chaos 

Let me get this straight-Israel has decided to pull out of Gaza. But they are razing the houses left behind? Does this make sense? If I understand what is going on (correctly), it seems Israel is pulling out, but just to get a little jab in at the Palestinians, they are going to leave behind no inhabitable homes. Real nice. I'm not surprised the Pal's are urging the US to get Israel to stop this action. What a waste!

But then again, maybe I am just not clued in to what is really going on....

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

ABOUT ME
Name: Corey
Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

I'm on a journey with no destination. The path is constantly changing direction but there are always adventures to be had. "Never" and "always" have left my lexicon.

Google
WWW http:/www.jimspeak.blogspot.com