<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, May 09, 2004

I'm tired 

It's been a great weekend. The weather was perfect and since I had a guy in redoing my floors, I wasn't stressed that I wasn't working on it myself, and I had nothing to do, really.

Quick digression-A commercial is on right now for The Swan, on FOX. Stupid, stupid show. But what other channel would it be on? Only FOX.

So why am I so tired right now if I spent a lot of the weekend reading, walking, eating, laying on the couch, and a little bit of time in a bar or 2? Because my friend Alex made me go on a death run today. Green Mountain is a small mountain/really big hill in the foothills not too far outside of Denver. Not a ton of elevation gain, but we ran 7-8 miles, a lot of it uphill, and it hurt like hell. Felt good-once it was over. But now I am exhausted. Problem is, I am not sure I'd fall asleep if I laid down. Ah well. Thank goodness I get to go to work in the morning....

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

ABOUT ME
Name: Corey
Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

I'm on a journey with no destination. The path is constantly changing direction but there are always adventures to be had. "Never" and "always" have left my lexicon.

Google
WWW http:/www.jimspeak.blogspot.com