<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, May 18, 2004

Check me out! 

Can I proclaim myself famous now? I know I'm not, but in my mind I am the penultimate blogger! I got mentioned here:

Secondly, there are a few sites that will, hopefully, take part in the next Roundup. You might want to check out King's Kid, Jimspeak, and Better, Shorter. Maybe we can even invite Patty, too.

I am going to try and make the roundup, but we'll see. It's the Friday at the start of Memorial Day weekend and I think I will be camping up near Steamboat for at least part of the weekend. It sounds fun though!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

ABOUT ME
Name: Corey
Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

I'm on a journey with no destination. The path is constantly changing direction but there are always adventures to be had. "Never" and "always" have left my lexicon.

Google
WWW http:/www.jimspeak.blogspot.com