<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, April 14, 2004

Air (Blowhard?) America 

The fledgling station has already been pulled from a couple markets, allegedly due to bounced checks/non-payment. In a response fit for a 12-year old, they had this to say. Maybe they figured if they attacked the owner of the stations that pulled the show by calling him names, threatening him, and giving out his phone number in a promotion for harassing phone calls, that people would ignore the fact that they are not succeeding (and are possibly bouncing checks?)? Every time I hear a quote from Al Franken, I am taken back in time to the playgrounds of my youth, with juvenile insults ringing in my ears....l

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

ABOUT ME
Name: Corey
Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

I'm on a journey with no destination. The path is constantly changing direction but there are always adventures to be had. "Never" and "always" have left my lexicon.

Google
WWW http:/www.jimspeak.blogspot.com