<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, March 14, 2004

Ugh 

I think my head is about to explode. Why? Why not. At least something interesting will have happened to me in the last couple of weeks. Last weekend was all work work, this weekend was all house work. Both weekends with no activity (except tired reading and blogging followed by sleep. Let's look at last night-I was in bed with the lights off earlier than any other night of the week. Sad), just early boring nights. Gotta change that.

Have I complained about this before? Probably. It's not my fault you read both entries.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

ABOUT ME
Name: Corey
Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

I'm on a journey with no destination. The path is constantly changing direction but there are always adventures to be had. "Never" and "always" have left my lexicon.

Google
WWW http:/www.jimspeak.blogspot.com