<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, March 15, 2004

Quote (and Lesson) of the Day 

"We're coming to you live from the Mansion ... I'm joined by my dog, Dooze, a bottle of Vicodin and a medium coffee from Starbucks. I'm one shot of whiskey away from becoming a character on "Playmakers."

(Why a "medium" coffee and not a "large," you ask? Because I sent the Sports Gal out with the instructions, "Get me a grande coffee," forgetting that "grande" means "medium" and not "large." Now I'm stuck with a coffee that's one size too small. The lesson, as always: Starbucks sucks.)"

- Bill Simmons, aka The Sports Guy, from ESPN Page 2

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

ABOUT ME
Name: Corey
Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

I'm on a journey with no destination. The path is constantly changing direction but there are always adventures to be had. "Never" and "always" have left my lexicon.

Google
WWW http:/www.jimspeak.blogspot.com