<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, March 19, 2004

Nice 

Kerry went snowboarding recently (maybe that alone is a reason not to like him?). One of the secret service agents watching him got in his way and knocked him down. Oops. Granted, if someone did this to me I'd be pissed (unless it was a friend, then only minorly annoyed). But his response:

When asked about the mishap a moment later, he said sharply, "I don't fall down," then used an expletive to describe the agent who "knocked me over."

Sounds pretty arrogant to me. More of his real personality slipping out.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

ABOUT ME
Name: Corey
Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

I'm on a journey with no destination. The path is constantly changing direction but there are always adventures to be had. "Never" and "always" have left my lexicon.

Google
WWW http:/www.jimspeak.blogspot.com