<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, March 22, 2004

Mystery Science Theater 3000 

I had forgotten about this show until last week when my friend Bill reminded me about it. I immediately got on the internet and reserved them from the library. And they just came in-8 dvds of episodes. This one, 'Skydivers', started out kinda slow but it's picked up and now I am giggling quite a bit. And I can't believe the horrible acting in this movie. That makes this even better. I miss Joel though. Mike is ok, but I miss Joel.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

ABOUT ME
Name: Corey
Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

I'm on a journey with no destination. The path is constantly changing direction but there are always adventures to be had. "Never" and "always" have left my lexicon.

Google
WWW http:/www.jimspeak.blogspot.com