<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, March 14, 2004

Kitchen floor 

Update: The kitchen floor is pretty much done. I spent 2-3 hours this morning scraping a patch of floor about 4'x4'. Pretty frustrating. By the end I was swearing freely, singing/screaming along with the various punk cds I had streaming thru the cd player, positively aching for a Guinness. But I got it done and it looks a ton better. The 20-year old crappy linoleum is gone, and it looks like a normal and newer kitchen. I like it.

I finished in time to grab the cycle and head downtown to try and catch the Young Dubliners concert. But it was $10 to get in, and I was flying solo. So I came home. Without a Guinness. No matter. I may walk down the street to Devon's tonight to get a Guinness. We'll see how motivated I get. Not before the Simpsons though.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

ABOUT ME
Name: Corey
Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

I'm on a journey with no destination. The path is constantly changing direction but there are always adventures to be had. "Never" and "always" have left my lexicon.

Google
WWW http:/www.jimspeak.blogspot.com