<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, March 30, 2004

Help me? 

Since I am still not studying, I feel like I should at least rant about something. But I think the tiredness I'mm suffering thru is preventing me form getting too fired up about anything. Talk about disappointing. So let's see what I can come up with.

My friend Bill M is getting his own blog site up and going. It oughta be interesting, and informative. He's a smart guy that tends to straddle the line between a liberal and conservatinve-depending on the subject. For some subjects there is no straddling going on. I am anxious to read what he has to say. If he ever gets around to getting it available for public consumption. Come on, Billy! Let's get moving! I need another site to read in the morning to keep me from getting to work for a little longer. Not that I ever waste any time at work....no, never.


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

ABOUT ME
Name: Corey
Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

I'm on a journey with no destination. The path is constantly changing direction but there are always adventures to be had. "Never" and "always" have left my lexicon.

Google
WWW http:/www.jimspeak.blogspot.com